How to install or remove SIM/USIM card on Samsung Galaxy Tab S4?
To install/remove SIM or USIM, follow the instructions below:
Installing the SIM or USIM card
Insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
• Use only a nano-SIM card
• Be caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card. Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards
• Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device maybe damaged
• If the card is not fixed firmly into the tray, the SIM card may leave or fall out of the tray
• Your device may be damaged if wet tray is inserted. Always make sure the tray is dry
• Fully insert the tray into the slot to prevent liquid from entering your device
Removing the SIM or USIM card
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.