How to install or remove SIM/USIM card on Galaxy Tab S4?
• Use only a nano-SIM card
• Be caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card. Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards
• Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device maybe damaged
• If the card is not fixed firmly into the tray, the SIM card may leave or fall out of the tray
• Your device may be damaged if wet tray is inserted. Always make sure the tray is dry
• Fully insert the tray into the slot to prevent liquid from entering your device
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.