What do the notification light colours mean on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
Your Mobile Device has an LED indicator on the front top-left corner of the device. When your screen is off the LED indicator notifies you of missed Notifications, Low battery when the device is Charging and when you are Voice recording. The following are the types of events and their associated colour.
• Pulses in multi-tone blue while the device is turning on or off
• Blinks blue for a missed call, message or other notification
• Blinks blue when you are recording a voice
• Glows red when the device is connected to a charger and is charging
• Blinks red when the device is connected to a charger but there is a problem with charging
• Blinks red when the battery is low
• Glows green when the device is connected to a charger and the battery is fully charged
• Blinking green indicates the battery is fully charged
You can edit the types of events to receive notifications. From the Home screen touch Apps > Settings > Display > LED indicator and mark the events you would want your device to notify you.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.