How to set the HDMI setup options (Anynet+)?
To set up the HDMI setup options, follow these steps:
When HDMI is set to on, you can operate the Anynet+ function.
Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) (Samsung products only)
If Anynet+ (HDMI_CEC) is On, Anynet+ functions will work. However, if Anynet+(HDMI_CEC) is Off, Anynet+ function will not work. Refer to the image below.
What is Anynet+?
Anynet+ is a convenient function that offers linked operations with other Samsung products with the Anynet+ feature.
You can operate this unit using a Samsung TV remote control or power on your Samsung TV and Home theater and start disc playback simply by pressing the PLAY button on the TV’s remote.
Please note: This function is not available if the HDMI cable does not support CEC
To use Anynet+
• Connect the Blu-ray Disc Player to a Samsung TV with an HDMI cable
• Set the Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) to On on your Blu-ray Disc Player
• Set the Anynet+ function on your TV
• One touch play
You can power on your Samsung TV and Home Theater, and play the disc in this unit simply by pressing the PLAY button on the TV’s remote
• One touch watching
Select Watching Blu-ray Disc Player or Connected to Blu-ray Disc Player (depending on your TV's menu) in the Anynet+ menu on the TV. The Blu-ray Disc Player will automatically turn on and the TV will be switched to HDMI mode
• Remote control Link
You can operate this player with your Samsung TV remote control
• Available buttons on the Samsung TV remote
These buttons work the same as this Blu-ray Disc player's remote control
– Playback control buttons
– Menu operation button
– Numeric buttons
– Color buttons
TV anynet+ Menu
When you press the Anynet+ button on your Samsung TV's remote control, the following On-Screen Display (OSD) will be shown.
Blu-ray Disc Player Menu
• When playing a movie: brings up the disc’s menu (same as DiSC MENU button on the Blu-ray Disc Player’s remote control)
• In Stop mode: brings up the SETUP menu (same as the MENU button on the Blu-ray Disc Player’s remote control)
• Blu-ray Disc Player Operation Menu – When playing a DVD VIDEO, DVD-RW/-R, BD-ROM, BD-RE: shows INFO OSD (same as INFO button on the player's remote control)
Please note: These menus may look different depending on your Samsung TV
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.