How to set up the language options on Home Cinema System (HT-BD1252)?
Once you set the Audio, Subtitle, Disc menu and Player menu language options, they will be applied automatically every time you watch a movie.
If you want to choose a different Audio and Subtitle language while playing a disc, you can also use the disc menu to make the selection.
• Audio : For the disc audio language.
• Subtitle : For the disc subtitles.
• Disc Menu : For the disc menu contained on the disc.
• Menu : For the on-screen menu of your Blu-ray Home Theater.
• Press the RETURN or ◄ button to return to the previous menu. Press the MENU button to exit the menu
• The selected language will only appear if it is supported on the disc
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.