What is Voice Interaction and how to use it?
Speak into the microphone on your Samsung Smart Remote to control your TV.
• This function may not be supported depending on the model or geographical area
• The supported language may differ depending on the geographical area
Running Voice Interaction
Press and hold the Microphone button on your Samsung Smart Remote, say a command, and then release the button. The TV recognises the voice command.
To view the Voice Interaction guide, press the Microphone button once:
● When you press the Microphone button for the first time, the Using Voice Interaction button appears at the bottom of the screen. Press the Select button. The Using Voice Interaction popup window appears and a tutorial on usingVoice Interaction is shown.
● When you press the Microphone button, the Enter Voice Command Guide button appears at the bottom of the screen. Press the Select button to go to the Voice Command Guide screen.
Learn about Voice Command Guide
Please note: The image on your TV may differ from the image above depending on the model and geographical area.
You can learn the voice commands to use the Voice Interaction in various situations. Use the directional buttons to move to the desired command, and then press the Select button. You can operate the TV with various voice commands.
Please note: To view a tutorial on Voice Interaction, use the directional buttons to move to the bottom, and then select the View Tutorial item
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.