The item is in the cart.
Wear it with ease and comfort
It's easy to get lost in the world of virtual reality because the Gear VR is engineered to feel lighter and more comfortable for wear.
Strap in for the ride
While you're journeying through uncharted lands, the strap keeps the Gear VR securely on your head and the foam cushioning helps prevent too much light from seeping in so you get a more immersive experience.
A fitting design
If you want to spend hours# with your Gear VR, you can. The Gear VR is engineered with your comfort in mind and is designed to feel comfortable when you’re wearing it.
Control comes naturally
Use the Gear VR controller as a remote control to navigate your virtual reality with ease or use it as a gamepad complete with trigger to win battles. The controller is designed to be used naturally with just one hand.
How to control
1. Touchpad: Press and swipe to select and navigate
2. Back Key + Home Key: Press to go back or to go to Home
3. Volume Key: Press to raise or lower volume
4. Trigger: Press to initiate an action
Explore new dimensions
Travel new lands and see magical landscapes with the wide 101° field of view through the large lens. The stable and precise head tracking via the built-in gyro sensor and accelerometer makes sure it's a smooth ride.
Party in virtual rooms
Whether you and your friends are worlds apart or practically next door neighbors, Oculus Rooms and Parties are a convenient and fun way to spend time together. Put on your Gear VRs and set up an Oculus Room to just hang out, virtually.
1000+ apps^ and counting
With the Gear VR, you'll find it hard to run out of things to do. The range of games, apps, and experimental experiences on the Gear VR means exploring what's available is just part of the journey.
It doesn't matter whether your Galaxy smartphone uses Micro USB or USB Type-C connection. Simply attach the port you need to your Gear VR, and you're all set to head into the world of virtual reality.
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity Sensors
- 98.6 x 207.1 x 120.7 mm Dimension (HxWxD)
- 345 Weight (g)
- 101° FOV
*Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
Troubleshooting Guide for Samsung Gear VRTroubleshooting Guide for Samsung Gear VRSee The Answer
How to connect and separate Mobile Device on Samsung Gear VR?How to connect and separate Mobile Device on Samsung Gear VR?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* User Available Memory: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Battery: Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
^Availability of games/apps may vary based on country or region.
Gear VR is not recommended for children under 13 years. Please see doctor before use if pregnant, elderly and/or there are heart, epileptic or other medical conditions. Detailed health and safety warnings apply. Please see http://oculus.com/warnings.
Certain features, services and applications are dependent on network connectivity of the connected smartphone, and may not be available in all coverage areas. Specifications and features of the product described herein are subject to change without prior notice, and may differ from those of the .
All images and videos are simulated and for illustration purposes only.