News & Alerts30 Jan, 2014
- User Manual, 16.8 MB
- RELEASED 28 Jan, 2012
WarrantyRead Detail Warranty Info
Get The Most Out of Your Product
- How to use and charge the 3D glasses for your Samsung 3D TV (2010 - 2011 models)
- What are the best viewing conditions for 3D TV in my home?
- Why does my LED TV operate at 50Hz, despite the specifications of 100Hz?
- What is the quality of 2D to 3D conversion vs standard TV and vs 3D TV?
- Are my Samsung TV's 3D functions compatible with other manufacturers' Blu-ray players?
How do I turn the start up melody on my D8000 smart 3D TV
January 11, 2012
This would be the standard sequence to turn on and off this melody. Unfortunately as this is a D8000 model there is no start up melody. I apologize if you have been mislead in the past.
Samsung Service January 19, 2012
when will a working firmware update be available?
November 16, 2012
Hi, I had a similar problem but for ITV on the Smart Hub. From this site you can download the latest version of the firmware onto your PC. Copy the file to a USB stick, then rename as per instructions when you run the file (delete the underscore xxx.1 withe just .exe from memory). run the executable and it will create a sub-directory. Insert the USB Stick into the device, then make sure you've exited the Smart Hub menu back to normal TV, then hit menu, then the bottom item (services I think), then software update, then from USB. It should file the file and the sub-directory and update from there. It's quite good! Happy hunting
Waterer Guy December 29, 2012