Keep your attention on the work at hand, not the cost of replacement. The Galaxy Tab Active2 features a firm, non-slip grip even in extreme construction environments while its ruggedized, anti-shock back cover is designed to withstand most accidental drops of up to 1.2 metres as it adheres to MIL-STD 810G standards.*
*MIL-STD 810G is a standardized form of testing designed by the US Military to accurately assess device limitations. Testing methods include a drop test on a plywood impact surface over concrete from a height of 1.2 meters.
Reliable water and dust resistance
Make protection a top priority. The Galaxy Tab Active2 and S Pen are water and dust resistant, with an IP68 rating, to shield against many of the harsh outdoor challenges that field engineers face and the rigorous pace of indoor office environments, including condensation, accidental spills, and damaging dust.*
*Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 provides ingress protection (IP68) against dust and water to a maximum of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes. See samsung.com/au/ip68/ for details on property care/use of device.
Convenient Biometric Authentication
Trusted security measures to facilitate organisational workflow management. Samsung’s biometric authentication includes face recognition to keep one hand free while unlocking your device and fingerprint scanning to guarantee advanced and convenient data protection.*
* Facial recognition may not function in certain circumstances.
Various Sensors for AR Experience
*Availability of service varies by third-party solutions.
Enhanced Camera Functionality
Utilising barcode reading, the Galaxy Tab Active2 with NFC sensor allows you to expedite tasks effectively whether you are in logistics supply chain or the transportation industry. An improved 8 MP AF rear camera and a 5 MP front camera enable identification and passport scanning when completing identification checks.*
*Availability of barcode reading varies by third-party apps.
Replaceable Battery Power
Long-lasting power to handle the pressure of deadlines. With its easily replaceable, durable battery, the Galaxy Tab Active2 delivers seamless usage for long periods while offsite. The battery is backward compatible with Galaxy Tab Active so you can avoid the cost and hassle of frequent upgrading.
Improved Pogo Pin Compatibility
The built-in Pogo Pin eliminates the need for pairing and provides convenient charging at compatible docking stations without damaging USB Type-C connectors. The Pogo pin's compatibility with Galaxy Tab Active can reduce replacement of accessories. Connect your keyboard with the new additional pins for data signals to replace your PC experience.*
*Compatible docking stations and keyboard sold separately.
Reliable protection to steer day-to-day operations well away from incriminating intrusion. Samsung Knox 2.8 is a multi-layered, defense-grade mobile security platform that utilises fingerprint recognition to safeguard your device at multiple levels and ensure sensitive client data avoid ending up in the wrong hands.
Purpose-built Device Customisation
Easy and cost-effective mobile solutions to manage your device for unique business needs. Knox Customisation offers professional kiosk mode, UX optimisation, device configuration, rebranded software that allows businesses to customise and deploy end-to-end mobile solutions*.
*Knox Customisation is an optional paid service.
- CPU Speed 1.6GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main Display) 8.0" (203.1mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) TFT
- Colour Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support Yes
- Rear Camera - Resolution 8.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution 5.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 3
- ROM Size (GB) 16 GB
- Available Memory* (GB) 10.0 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 256GB)
- Number of SIM Single-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- SIM Slot Type SIM 1 + MicroSD
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B17(700), B20(800), B28(700)
- 4G TDD LTE B38(2600), B40(2300)
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.2
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Form Factor Tablet
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 127.6 x 214.7 x 9.9
- Weight (g) 419
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 9
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 11
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 11
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 11
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 4450
- Removable Yes
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 78
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 25
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DSF
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider
Galaxy Tab Active2 (4G) (SM-T395NZKAXSA)
2019.07.31User Manual(Pie) ver 1.0
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2019.07.15User Manual(Pie) ver 1.0
2018.12.17User Manual(Oreo) ver 1.0
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2018.11.15User Manual(Oreo) ver 1.0
2018.01.16User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.0
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2017.10.13User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.0