A lot more tablet in a lot thinner frame1
Galaxy Tab S5e helps you transform your tablet into the ultimate business companion with its intuitive Samsung DeX functionality, Samsung Knox security platform and ultra-light design.
1When compared to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7.
Ultra-light so you can be on-the-go
Measuring 5.5mm thick and weighing just around 400g Galaxy Tab S5e is designed with mobility in mind. Easy to grip and carry, so you can commute to client meetings or sales consultations more comfortably.
A tablet that’s ready to meet your customer
Galaxy Tab S5e features a vivid 10.5 inch sAMOLED Display with 16:10 screen ratio to showcase content in brilliant resolution. And with its minimally intrusive 8.7mm bezel you can conduct corporate presentations with confidence and clarity.
Deliver more than just a kiosk
Convert your Galaxy Tab S5e into a customisable information kiosk. With Knox configuration you can easily configure your device to your target industry. Notify clientele of upcoming promotions at your store or guide guests to points of interest at your hotel to boost brand awareness.*
*Visit our official website to find out more how Samsung can help your business.
Built with the versatility to meet every challenge
Transform your office into the ultimate portable PC experience. Samsung DeX lets you connect your device to a compatible monitor via HDMI cabling* for optimal viewing.** Galaxy Tab S5e can also be connected to the Tab S5e book cover keyboard*** to help you type comfortably while on the move.
*USB-C to HDMI adapter required. Monitor sold separately.
**Certain apps may not be supported on Samsung DeX. Microsoft Office requires users to purchase licenses. Select programs may require a download to use.
***Book cover keyboard sold separately.
Be ready for calls anytime, anywhere
Stay connected wherever work takes you. Galaxy Tab S5e Wi-Fi can sync to your Galaxy smartphone and alert you when incoming calls or text messages are coming through.* Now you can always make yourself available when team members or clients are trying to get in touch.
*Currently only supported on Galaxy Tab S5e Wi-Fi models (model code SM-T720). Feature is supported between Samsung smartphones & tablets which have Android P OS and minimum 3GB RAM. Feature performance may vary based on distance and network quality. Both devices also require a network connection to use this service.
Power that’s ready to succeed
Power that helps you get more done on the move. Galaxy Tab S5e features a long lasting battery 7,040mAh (typical)*. What’s more, comes with POGO support to help expand your charging options.** This means you get to enjoy up to 15 hours of viewing without having to worry about running out of power.***
* Battery capacity value of a ‘typical’ user. Based upon independent third party testing. Rated (i.e. minimum) battery capacity value is 6,840 mAh. Actual battery capacity value may vary. See user manual for instructions on optimum battery life.
**POGO charging available with Tab S5e slim charging dock and book cover keyboard, both sold separately.
*** Battery life based on video playback. Testing conducted using 720p video playing from full charge to flat. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, features and apps used and other factors. Please refer to user manual for instructions how to achieve optimum battery life.
Engineered to stay a step ahead of you
Powerful performance to help keep your business moving smoothly and efficiently. Galaxy Tab S5e comes bundled with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM* or 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM** storage sizes, and up to 512GB of external memory with microSD card support.*** Now you can present to clients or manage your sales team with ease.
*Up to approximately 49.2GB user accessible, depending on installed software.
**Up to approximately 107GB user accessible, depending on installed software.
***MicroSD card sold separately.
Powerful security built to recognise only you
Access for you alone. Galaxy Tab S5e features Face Recognition designed so that the only person viewing your content is you. What’s more, Fingerprint Scanning is available straight from the Power Key to help keep your client data safe should your device falls into the wrong hands.
Strong security for your business
Keep your company confidentiality under lock and key. Galaxy Tab S5e is built from the core up on Knox’s mobile security platform, designed to ensure your data doesn’t fall victim to intruders or hackers. With every layer secured, the Galaxy Tab S5e helps you carry on business with confidence.
*Screen images are simulated for illustration purposes.
*Screen images are simulated for illustration purposes.
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main Display) 10.5" (267.2mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- Rear Camera - Resolution 13.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution 8.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash No
- Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps
- RAM_Size (GB) 6
- ROM Size (GB) 128
- Available Memory (GB) 49.1
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 512GB)
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Version USB 3.1 Gen 1
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
- NFC No
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Form Factor Tablet
- Removable No
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider