How do I clean the dust filter on my Samsung vacuum cleaner?
Cylinder shape : How do I clean the dust filter on my Samsung vacuum cleaner?
1. Pull the dust bin cover to open the dustbin.
2. Remove the filter from the dustbin.
3. Shake the filter to remove dust and then wash the filter.
4. Let the filter dry for more than 12 hours.
5. Put the filter back into the dust bin.
Make sure the filter is completely dry before putting it back into the vacuum cleaner. Allow 12 hours for it to dry.
Replace the dust filter if it becomes damaged or deformed. The dustbin cover will not close if the filter is not installed correctly.