Galaxy Note9 Intelligent Camera: Scene Optimizer
• Real-Time intelligence assists users to take the best pictures
• Automatically recognizes 20 scenes by analyzing object, scenery and time → Optimizes the color
• Makes the photo more vivid by adjusting the color, contrast and brightness
• Optimizes the photo by reducing the brightness and adjusting the red color
• Increases the saturation level to emphasize the vividness
• Adjusts the yellowness which makes the food more appetizing
• Improves low light quality by image synthesizing algorithm
• low-light noise will be reduced and bright area saturation will be suppressed
Galaxy Note9 will adjust the color settings automatically after recognizing a subject or scene, such as people, food, or night scene. When the camera recognizes the subject or scene, an icon will appear on the screen and the optimized color will be applied.
• Automatically recognizes 20 scenes by analyzing object, scenery and time
Scene icon suited for each scene on the screen
• If you do not want to use this feature, tap settings on the preview screen and tap the Scene optimizer switch to deactivate it.
• Accuracy of Scene Optimizer may differ depending on shooting conditions including multiple subjects, being out of focus, or moving subjects.
If there are multiple elements on the screen which can affect Intelligent Camera in determining the appropriate Scene (e.g. people + scenery), how does it select a Scene?
When there is a single object, such as a flower, person, tree, or food, in a photo, it determines that this object is of high importance by guessing the photographer's intention, and then identifies the object as having higher priority than the background, such as the mountain, scenery, greenery, or beach. Among the single objects, "Person" takes the highest priority.
Prioritization of objects in a complex Scene: "Person" > Single object other than "Person" > "Scenery"
* All images and features can be subject to change. Pictures/Images and Screen Images are for reference only. The above product description is only applicable to Samsung Galaxy Note9.
Notice: All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided on this website including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this website and the product described herein, at any time, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change.