Similarly, if the device is also exposed to other liquids, such as salt water, ionized water, or alcoholic beverage, rinse it with clean water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
However exposing device to other liquids not clean water with ambient temperature may affect to the device’s performance and appearance even if you may rinse device with clean water and dry it thoroughly. If your device does not work properly after trying these tips, please contact a Samsung Service Centre with device.
Generally when using water-and-dust-resistance device, keep the following precautions carefully in mind to maintain the water-and dust-resistance of your device.
- If you immerse device to other liquids such as hot water, ice water, sticky liquids, alcoholic beverage not clean water with ambient temperature, it may affect to the device’s performance and appearance even if you may rinse device with clean water and dry it thoroughly.
- Do not expose the device to water moving with force at high pressure.
- Do not immerse the device in other liquids including salt water, ionized water, or soapy water, or alcoholic beverage.
- If you use device with S View cover, your device supports water-resistance when attaching only Samsung-Approved S View cover with water-resistance feature.
- If the device has been immersed in water or the microphone or speaker is wet, sound may not be heard clearly during a call.
Wipe the device with a dry cloth or dry it thoroughly before using it.
- The touchscreen and other features may not work properly if the device is used in water.
- Samsung guarantee simple life water-resistance when the SIM Tray is attached tightly but does not guarantee that the device will operate normally if it is used in water or other liquids.