Galaxy S8: How do I Activate and use Bixby Vision?
Bixby Vision is an image searching feature that scans objects or locations. You can search for products online, nearby places, or similar images. You can also detect text and translate it.
• To use this feature, you must register and sign into your Samsung account.
Point the camera at an object or location. Then hold your phone steady while Bixby Vision scans it.
Tap the search icon and simple results will be shown after choosing an icon.
- Searching for nearby places: Search for landmarks or information of places near the area the device scans.
- Detecting and translating text: Detect text in an image to share or translate it
- Searching for wine information: Detect the information from a wine label and search for information on the wine. Information, such as its vintage chart, food pairings, and world ranking, will be provided.
- Searching for similar images: Search for images similar to the recognized objects online. You can view various images with properties similar to the object, such as color or shape
- Reading QR codes: You can read QR codes to access a variety of information, such as a website’s address, content details, location information, or business card details
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.