How do I create a folder on Apps edge in Galaxy S7 edge?
l Please note that the answer below is a reference for customer and which may change in different software version, the Images are for reference only, All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners
To create a folder on the panel, follow the following steps;
1. On Apps edge screen, tap Settings to open the Edge panel settings screen.
2. Tap Edit button on the Apps edge panel to edit the panel.
3. Tap and hold an app from the list, and then drag it over another app on the Apps edge panel.
Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps.
4. Enter a folder name and change the folder color.
5. New Folder has been created on Apps edge.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.