How do I use Samsung Pay with my Galaxy Watch (Hong-Kong version)?
- Galaxy Watch only supports NFC Samsung pay.
- Samsung Pay for Galaxy Watch is available in selected countries. Service availability and features may vary by carrier, country, region or OS, and may change without notice. Please check availability before use.
- The above product description is only applicable to Samsung Galaxy Watch.
- Based on compatibility of Samsung Pay on Near Field Communication (NFC) card terminal, card terminal may need software upgrades. Samsung Pay is exclusive to selected Samsung smartphone/watch models, participating card networks, card issuers (credit and/or debit cards) and merchants.
- You agree that the use of Samsung Pay in each place is subject to the laws and regulations of the region and any other rules determined by the relevant merchant, payment processor, payment network, card issuer, regulator, and government authority. You should check the service availability for your region before use of Samsung Pay.
- Some card issuers may not support all card types. Please contact your card issuer for details.
- All images are for reference only.
- All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided on this website including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this website and the product described herein, at any time, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.