How to use print preview?
Previewing and printing a webpage in Internet Explorer 9
1. <![endif]>Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button
2. <![endif]>Go to the page you want to print.
3. Go to the right corner of your IE9 browser and find a print icon as shown below
4. As you click on the icon, you will find the following option
click on print preview to see if the set up is fine
5. If you want to print a specific page, click the Next Page button or the Previous Page button to find the page, and then click the Print Document button
6. In the Print dialog box, do one or more of the following actions :
● To Print the single page you're viewing in Print Preview, click Current Page under Page Range.
● To print all the pages, click All under Page Range.
● To print several pages in a row, type the first and last page, separated by a dash (for example, 2-7) under [Page Range] in the Pages text box.
7. Click the Print button.
NOTE : Press the
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.