How to use print preview?
Previewing and printing a webpage in Internet Explorer 9
1. <![endif]>Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button
2. <![endif]>Go to the page you want to print.
3. Go to the right corner of your IE9 browser and find a print icon as shown below
4. As you click on the icon, you will find the following option
click on print preview to see if the set up is fine
5. If you want to print a specific page, click the Next Page button or the Previous Page button to find the page, and then click the Print Document button
6. In the Print dialog box, do one or more of the following actions :
● To Print the single page you're viewing in Print Preview, click Current Page under Page Range.
● To print all the pages, click All under Page Range.
● To print several pages in a row, type the first and last page, separated by a dash (for example, 2-7) under [Page Range] in the Pages text box.
7. Click the Print button.
NOTE : Press the
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .