Elaborate the Washing Procedure in Samsung Washing Machine?
Washing machine is the machine used to wash the various types of clothes. The washing machine enables you to wash your clothes automatically. All you have to do is put the clothes and detergent in the machine and select the wash mode.
Below mentioned are the washing procedure:
1. Before staring washing, check the following;
● Connect the water inlet hose and open the water tap.
● Connect the power cord to the power supply outlet.
● Lay the drain hose(A) down toward a sinkhole.
2. Set the WASH SELECTOR KNOB to the desired mode.
3. Set the DRAIN SELECTOR KNOB to 'WASH'.
4. Set the LEVER WATER SELECTOR to WASH.
5. Load laundry in the wash tub.
6. Fill water in the wash tub and add the detergent.
7. Set the WASH TIMER.
● Set the Wash Timer 1-15 min. (option)
● Set the Wash Timer 1-35 min. (option)
(Set the Wash Timer to a point between 15 to 35 mins for soak function).
If the WASH TIMER is set to a point between "15" to "35", the washing machine start the wash (15min), after the soak (20 min) repeats the cycle that is 1.5-2.0 min on washing.
8. After washing, set the DRAIN SELECTOR KNOB to ‘DRAIN’ for draining.
CLICK HERE to elaborate the Washing Procedure Laundry Guide in Samsung Washing Machine.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .