Levelling the unleveled washing machine.
Leveling of unit must be done before usage to reduce vibration and noise.
Why you need to level your washer:
● Leveling the washing machine is critical for proper operation.
● A tilted washing machine can cause problems including vibrations, noise and detergent drawer residue.
How to level your washer:
The easiest way to begin the leveling process is as follows:
● Loose the jam nuts.
● Screw the washer legs all the way up in the washing machine chassis.
How to check if your washer is properly leveled:
● Slide or walk your washer into position.
● Try rocking the washer back and forth, and left to right. If the washer rocks, unscrew the appropriate leg until the leg makes contact with the floor. Then, the washer will not rock.
● Place a torpedo level on the top of the washer. It does not matter whether you rock the product back to forth first, or left to right first.
● Level your Washer by turning the leveling legs in or out as necessary. When your Washer is level, tighten the jamb nuts.
Note: Make sure that the shipping bolts are removed. For shipping bolt locations and removal procedures.
How to install the washer on a carpet or soft floors:
● If you install your washer on a carpet or other soft floors, you should place the rubber cups under the adjustable leg.
● Before placing the rubber cups, remove the double-sided tapes from the film.
● If the washer is on the pedestal, the rubber cup should be placed underneath the pedestal's legs.
How to level your washing machine by using a pedestal:
● If you are using a pedestal, place the pedestal in the location where the washer will be installed.
● Level the pedestal by using the same procedure as that of the Washer/Dryer.
● Attach the pedestal to the washer, and move the pedestal/washer assembly to the desired location.
● Once the washer and pedestal are in the desired location, re-check the leveling.
● If necessary, re-level the pedestal/washer assembly in its desired location.
● Installation and the issues associated with installation are not covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
● Please make an inquiry to your installer.
● Note the position of the air bubble on the level. A properly leveled surface looks like this:
● An improperly- leveled surface looks like this:
● Once the washer is leveled on all sides, place a few pieces of clothing into the washer and run a spin only cycle to check for excessive vibrations.
Note: The shorter the leg is the less Vibration. Please try to minimize the leveling leg length to level the unit. We recommend the length should be shorter than 20mm. Please check the tightness of Jamb Nut.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .