What to do when the washing machine does not wash properly?
There might be times when the clothes washed from the Washing Machines are either not washed properly or the washing quality is not upto the expectations.
Below listed are few steps which you can follow whenever you use the Washing Machine for the best results.
● Clean dirt and soil from the clothes. It may damage to the delicate garments or washing results may be unsatisfactory.
● Such clothes should be pre treated by brushing before washing.
● Put detergent on white towel and the garment
● Rub both cloths together strongly
● If the color is transferred to towel, then wash the clothes seperately, or else they can be washed together.
● Tub should be cleaned properly before washing.
● After washing pet bedding or extremely dirty items, clean washer completely before washing next load of laundry.
● Clear the clogging of the box. If clogged,not enough detergent will reach the clothes and reduce effectiveness.
● Do not use excess quantity of detergent and should not poured directly on clothes as it will cause improper rinse. Use warm water (40°C) at rinsing time.
● The Clothes must be loaded correctly in loose heaps so that the water and detergent could reach to every surface.
● Clothes with different fabric should be washed separately.
● Wash black colored clothes and cotton towels separately. If they are washed together, towels may pick-up dirty matters.
● Wash Delicate clothes in the laundry net.
Note: Wash Delicate clothes in the laundry net. Do extra rinse, if clothes are having heavy dirt, sand or soil.