What to do when the washing machine does not wash properly?
There might be times when the clothes washed from the Washing Machines are either not washed properly or the washing quality is not upto the expectations.
Below listed are few steps which you can follow whenever you use the Washing Machine for the best results.
● Clean dirt and soil from the clothes. It may damage to the delicate garments or washing results may be unsatisfactory.
● Such clothes should be pre treated by brushing before washing.
● Put detergent on white towel and the garment
● Rub both cloths together strongly
● If the color is transferred to towel, then wash the clothes seperately, or else they can be washed together.
● Tub should be cleaned properly before washing.
● After washing pet bedding or extremely dirty items, clean washer completely before washing next load of laundry.
● Clear the clogging of the box. If clogged,not enough detergent will reach the clothes and reduce effectiveness.
● Do not use excess quantity of detergent and should not poured directly on clothes as it will cause improper rinse. Use warm water (40°C) at rinsing time.
● The Clothes must be loaded correctly in loose heaps so that the water and detergent could reach to every surface.
● Clothes with different fabric should be washed separately.
● Wash black colored clothes and cotton towels separately. If they are washed together, towels may pick-up dirty matters.
● Wash Delicate clothes in the laundry net.
Note: Wash Delicate clothes in the laundry net. Do extra rinse, if clothes are having heavy dirt, sand or soil.
Please CLICK HERE for more steps if the above step doesnt solve your problem.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .