Why my washing machine is generating a bad odour?
● The best way to handle washing machine odors is to prevent them from occurring in the first place.
● After a wash cycle, use a dry towel to remove moisture from the door seal.
● Keep the door crack open for ventilation.
● Periodically run ECO DRUM CLEANING or HYGIENE DRUM CLEAN.
● You can also try an empty(no detergent or clothes) hot water wash with ½ Cup of vinegar to get rid of bad smell of the machine.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.