Why there is too much suds remain in the washing machine?
Problem of suds in your washing machine:
● For best results, use High-Efficiency (HE) laundry detergent. Using conventional detergent may cause over-suds.
● Only use the recommended amount of HE detergent as specified by the manufacturer.
● If you think that you have been using too much detergent , run a cycle without any clothes and detergent.
● After a cycle, if suds still remain in the machine, then this is due to accumulation of the soap residue. To correct this, run another cycle with hot water. This should dissolve any remaining detergent in the system. You may have to do this a couple of times depending on the amount of detergent accumulation.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot service for Mobile Phone related queries
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.