Can I use Samsung Galaxy S7 under water?
The Samsung Galaxy S7 series is an IP68 Rated device. IP68 rating means complete protection from dust ingress, and temporary immersion in up to 1.5 meter of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.
● Generally, we advise not to expose the device to water moving with force, such as ocean waves or a waterfall , Swimming pool, running water from taps. Besides, do not immerse the device in hot water including salt water, ionized water, or soapy water.
● Samsung guarantee simple life waterproofing when the SIM Tray is attached tightly but does not guarantee that the device will operate normally if it is used in water or other liquids.
● And, the touchscreen and other features may not work properly if the device is used in water.
● If the device is exposed to clean water, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If the device is exposed to other liquids, rinse it with clean water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If you do not follow these instructions, the device’s performance and appearance may be affected.
Related links :
Why the sound is not heard clearly during call after Galaxy S7 is exposed to underwater ?
Is there any risk of short circuit if trying to charge the Samsung Galaxy S7 while the USB port is wet ?
Can the corrosion occur if water enters the ear jack or USB connector in Samsung Galaxy S7 ( SM-G930FD ) ?
How long will the Galaxy S7 take to complete full charging ?
While using my Galaxy S7 device, the window glass designed by Glass sometimes appears dirty due to fingerprints or dust. What should I do for this ?
How do I reset the Samsung Galaxy S7 ( SM-G930FD ) ?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .