Galaxy A9: What is Flaw detection accuracy?
Accuracy of Flaw Detection may differ depending on surrounding conditions or subject. Blink and blur detection works best when there are three or fewer people in the frame, 1.5 meters or closer to the camera. Lens smudge and backlight detection may only work once in a 24-hour span.
Please refer to below operation algorithm used for Flaw detection.
• Measures the eye size in preview
• Detects any change in the eye size when the shutter clicks, and checks whether the eyes blinked.
• Detects blur caused from the photographer's shaky hands by using the sensor in the device.
• Detects face blur by recognizing the subject's face movement.
• Gives a notice only once during the first 10 seconds of opening the Camera app to prevent its usability from decreasing.
• Detects backlight by distinguishing saturated areas in the image data input into the sensor.
• Recommends the user to use "HDR auto" when HDR is off.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .