How to replace the S Pen nib?
If the Nib is dull, replace it with a new one.
Firmly hold and pull out the nib → Insert new nib
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. Firmly hold the nib with the tweezers and remove it.
2. Insert a new nib into the S Pen.
Be careful not to pinch your fingers with the tweezers.
• Do not reuse old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction.
• Do not press the nib excessively when inserting the nib into the S Pen.
• Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen or your device.
• Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be damaged or the nib may be deformed.
• Do not hard press on the screen with the S Pen. The pen nib may be deformed.
• If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognize the S Pen actions.
• If water enters the S Pen slot, gently shake the device to remove the water from the slot before using it.
• For more information about the S Pen, visit the Samsung website.
• If the S Pen is not working properly, take it to a Samsung Service Centre.
CLICK HERE to know to charge the battery of Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950).