How do I replace the S Pen nib?
If the Nib is dull, replace it with a new one.
Firmly hold and pull out the nib → Insert new nib
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. Firmly hold the nib with the tweezers and remove it.
2. Insert a new nib into the S Pen.
Be careful not to pinch your fingers with the tweezers.
• Do not reuse old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction.
• Do not press the nib excessively when inserting the nib into the S Pen.
• Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen or your device.
• Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be damaged or the nib may be deformed.
• Do not hard press on the screen with the S Pen. The pen nib may be deformed.
• If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognize the S Pen actions.
• If water enters the S Pen slot, gently shake the device to remove the water from the slot before using it.
• For more information about the S Pen, visit the Samsung website.
• If the S Pen is not working properly, take it to a Samsung Service Centre.
CLICK HERE to know to charge the battery of Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .