How to Activate Adaptive Wi-Fi?
Previously known as Smart Network switching, enabling the Adaptive Wi-Fi feature allows your network to automatically switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data automatically to maintain a stable network connection.
• If your Wi-Fi signal becomes weak or unreliable, your phone will switch to mobile data automatically.
• Wi-Fi will turn on automatically when you're within range of Wi-Fi networks you use frequently.
Note: Enabling Adaptive Wi-Fi may incur additional fees to your service provider.
1. Go into the Settings → Connections.
2. Tap on Wi-Fi and ensure that it has been enabled.
3. Tap on the Advanced button located near the top right of the screen.
4. Tap on Adaptive Wi-Fi.
5. Toggle the switch to enable Adaptive Wi-Fi.
6. Once Adaptive Wi-Fi has been enabled, you can also enable Aggressive switching.
Enabling this feature switches to using a mobile network to access the Internet even when your Wi-Fi Internet connection is only slightly unstable.
Important Note: This may increase your data usage.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.