How to add or remove a Home screen in Samsung Galaxy S8+(SM-G955)?
You can customize your device Home screen to something that fits your personality and style.
Tap and hold on Home screen → Add → Tap and hold Home screen → Drag → Release Home screen → Home key
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. From a Home screen, Touch and hold an empty area.
2. Swipe to and touch Add.
3. To rearrange a Home screen, touch and hold the Home screen.
4. Continue holding and drag the Home screen to the desired position.
5. Release the Home screen.
6. To exit the Home screen Edit mode, touch the Home key.
7. From a Home screen, touch and hold an empty area to remove.
8. Touch Remove.
9. Touch Home.
CLICK HERE to know how to use Emergency Mode in Samsung Galaxy S8+ ( SM-G955 ).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .