How to change the Wallpaper in Samsung Galaxy S8+?
You can change your Lock screen and Home screen wallpaper to something that fits your personality and style.
Tap and hold on Home screen → Wallpapers and themes → ALLOW → MY WALLPAPER → VIEW ALL → GALLERY → Select Wallpaper → SET AS WALLPAPER → APPLY
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
NOTE : Change the look of the Home and Lock screens with wallpaper. You can display a favorite picture or choose from preloaded wallpapers.
1. From a Home screen, Touch and hold an empty area.
2. Touch Wallpapers and themes.
3. Touch ALLOW.
4. To view all available images from MY WALLPAPERS, touch VIEW ALL.
5. You can select a preloaded wallpaper or use an image from your Gallery. For this example, touch From Gallery.
6. Touch the picture you want to use as the wallpaper.
7. Apply the wallpaper to the Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens. For this example, touch Home and lock screens.
8. Touch SET AS WALLPAPER.
NOTE : To add movement to your screens, touch Motion effect.
9. Touch APPLY.
10. Touch the Home key to access the Home screen.
CLICK HERE to know how to change Themes in Samsung Galaxy S8+ ( SM-G955 ).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .