How to Restart a device if it is Frozen and Unresponsive in Galaxy A8+ 2018?
If your device is Frozen and Unresponsive, you may need to close apps or turn off the device and turn it on again.
Press and Hold the Power Key and the Volume Down Key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
If after restarting the device you still find your device freezes sometimes or unresponsive then ,there are some actions you can try to help correct this symptom:
1. Use the Galaxy A8+ 2018 Device maintenance menu to help optimize the device and check for “Malware”. (Anti-malware application may not be available depending on the region or service provider).
2. Create Memory Space.
3. Check for SW Updates for your device.
4. Check your device in “Safe Mode”.
5. Perform a Factory Data Reset of the device. Before performing the factory data reset, remember to make backup copies of all important data stored in the device.
Note: If the problem is still not resolved, contact a Samsung Service Centre.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available from 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .