I have set tracking AF option, tracking a subject may often fail. What’s the problem?
Please note that tracking a subject may fail in the following conditions :
● The subject is too big or too small.
● The subject moves excessively.
● The subject is back lit or you are shooting in a dark place.
● Colors or patterns on the subject and the background are the same.
● The subject includes horizontal patterns, such as blinds.
● The camera shakes excessively.
Related links :
How do I launch Camera quickly ?
Various Camera modes
Rear Camera modes
Front Camera modes
How do I take selfie-shot more convenient?
When taking pictures using the front camera of the Galaxy S6 Edge device, the image on the Edge screen is specially distorted. Is my device faulty ?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .