What are different apps available in the Camera of Samsung smartphones?
In a Samsung smart phone's Camera, we have integrated few applications that gets the best results out of your precious captured moments. They are kept flexible and One can use them as shortcuts on your main camera screen as well. Few of them are self -explanatory , so lets discuss few of them briefly :
● ISO : These settings decides how sensitive is your camera to low light. Always remember, High ISO settings produces grainy pictures and reduces the quality a bit. So use it accordingly.
● Resolution : If you have a 8MP camera at the rear, this application manages to reduce the Mega pixels by reducing the resolution of the image. Use it to believe it.
● SCN : Known as the scene mode, it boast of few presets which can be used accordingly. For example : If you want to shoot at night, selecting Night mode from SCN will ensure you get a good click.
● White Balance : It sets the whiteness of your photo in different weather conditions.
● Metering: It allows you to decide the focus point of your photo manually.
● Timer : You can enable Self-timer in your camera with this app. To know how to set timer in your smart phone camera , click here
NOTE : The features discussed above are general and not to any specific smart phone. The features in Camera may change with different versions of Android Operating system.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.