What are the different Network & Battery indicators in Galaxy S3(GT-I9300) Smartphone?
Below listed are the different options which might get displayed in the Galaxy SIII notification panel for the Network & Battery.
Network Notifications :
1. Signal Strength : Indicates the singal strength at the moment. The greater the no. of bars, the stronger the signal.
2. No Signal : No service is availble at the current moment in the area where you are.
3. No Sim Card : No Sim Card installed on the device.
4. EDGE / GPRS Signal : Connected to the Edge Network. Flashing Colored arrows indicates data transmission.
5. HSPA : HSPA is High Speed Packet Access. Flashing Colored arrows indicates data transmission
6. Airplane Mode : You cannot use any of the Call / Messaging / Data functions in Airplane mode.
7. Emergency Mode : You are currently in Emergency Calling Mode.
Battery Indicators :
1. Battery Level : Displays the current charge level.
2. Charging : Battery is currently Charging.
3. Battery Critical : Battery has only 4 percent or less power remaining and soon the device will be shut down.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .