What are the Precautions for using Gift Cards and Coupons in Samsung Apps?
Gift Cards are special purpose Cards which can be used like a credit card by the owner of the same, spending up to the card's value at the store designated on the gift card (For Example: Samsung Apps , Samsung Hub etc).
Please note the following when using your Gift Cards and Coupons:
● You can use one voucher per application.
● You cannot use a voucher for a discounted item.
● If a voucher expires, it automatically disappears from your list.
● If you cancel the payment before downloading the application, the unused voucher will be restored.
● If you wish to purchase an application of a greater value than the voucher, you can pay the balance with your credit card.
● The unused balance of a voucher cannot be refunded or put on hold.
● In Kies, you can only use coupons to purchase paid applications.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .