What is Smart Scroll in Samsung Galaxy S5(SM-G900H)?
Smart Scroll in Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) uses the front camera to detect your face. You can scroll through webpages and email messages by tilting your head or device while looking at the screen. Smart scroll is supported by Internet and Email.
After enabling this feature, you can adjust the following settings :
Tilting head (default) : Use Smart Scroll by tilting your head forward or backward.
Tilting device : Use Smart Scroll by tilting the device forward or backward.
Speed : You can adjust the scrolling speed that Smart Scroll will use.
Visual Feedback display : Mark the checkbox to display a visual feedback icon during Smart Scroll use.
Smart Scroll works best under the following conditions :
● When the device is held steady and upright.
● When the device is in well lit conditions but the screen is not in direct light.
Smart scroll may not work in the following conditions :
● When the front camera fails to detect face and eyes.
● When the source of the light is behind you or when using the device in the dark.
● When the front camera is being used in an application.
● When you are using other gestures, such as Air View.
● When there are pop-up messages or screens being displayed. Or when you have multiple windows open.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .