Why the sound is not heard clearly during call after S7 Edge is exposed to underwater?
If the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has been immersed in water or speaker is wet, sound may not be heard clearly during a call because water may get in the speaker hole during exposure underwater. Despite this, when some moisture remains on Mesh in front speaker, sound may not be still heard clearly.
Some of the steps that should be taken are mentioned below :
● Wipe the device smoothly with a dry, soft cloth and keep putting during certain period of time to dry it thoroughly before using device.
● You can hold the device while speaker of device is facing down and whisk device smoothly a few times.
● The moisture can be also removed by speaker vibration during call, please check the device’s sound state while making call for a period of time.
● If you are still having trouble with the sound after trying these tips, please contact a Samsung Service Center.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .