Why some disc does not play in Blu Ray player?
It is certain that some Blur-ray disc may not play after inserting into Samsung Blu-ray player.
Please check for the below steps to resolve the problem:
● Check the disc region.
● All Blu-Ray players sold in India support discs with Region code " C ".
● If the disc is from Region A or B, the disc might not be usable in India.
● The disc might be dirty. Check if it has got finger prints, dust.
● Clean the disc with soft cloth and then try playing it.
● The disc might be defective or got some minor scratches.
● Insert another disc to check if the disc has got problem or the player has got an issues.
NOTE : The region code of the disc can be found at the back of the disc cover.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .