Door seal/bellow cleaning
Since a rubber packing is to block water from being leaked out outside of the door, molds and residual may form and be stuck in the rubber packing. Try to let it air-dry after using the machine and wipe it with adry cloth. If the level of pollution is very bad, then clean the rubber packing.
- Open the washer door and remove any clothing or items from the washer.
- Inspect the gray colored seal/bellow between the door opening and the basket for stained areas. Pull back the seal/bellow to inspect all areas under the seal/bellow and check for foeign object.
- If you find stained areas, wipe down these areas of the seal/bellow with toothpaste using dry cloth.
♥ NOTE: Wear rubber gloves when cleaning for prolonged periods.
- Wipe the seal/bellow area using a damp cloth again.
- Wipe down the area thoroughly with a dry cloth and let the washer interior air dry with the door open.
Not what you were looking for? Let us help you directly!
Samsung Careline Team are available:
7 days from 9am-7pm
Chat Live online with an agent.
Email us directly. We aim to respond within 24 hours.
Need Support outside Malaysia?
Visit your Country Site if you live and/or purchased your Samsung products outside Malaysia.
All product and contact information on this page applies to Samsung customers and products purchased within Malaysia only.
How Would You Improve This Answer?
Help us improve our contents by submitting your comment below. We’ll try to implement your suggestion.
NOTE: We cannot respond without your name and email address.
Please click the submit button below to apply your feedback. If above content is not helping you to solve your issues, you can write down your comment and feedback to us to improve the content. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.