1. The Loan Power bank (“Loan item”) program (“Program”) is organized by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. (“Samsung”). The terms and conditions on this site will be construed as the terms and conditions of this Program (“Terms and Conditions”) on which Samsung offer you (“Customer”). The scope of this Terms and Conditions is limited to Samsung's role of hosting this site and organizing this Program only.
2. The Program will be provided by Samsung Premium Service Partners or any appointed Authorized Service Center (“Service Partners”). The Program transaction is between Customer and Service Partners. Samsung only provides guide on the Program.
3. Customer agrees to comply with the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
4. The Loan item is on first come first served basis subject to availability in the Service Center.
The Program commence from 1st January 2019 till indefinitely unless advised otherwise by Samsung (“Program Period”). Samsung reserves the right to amend or extend the Program Period at any time without prior notice.
The Program is only applicable to Samsung Customer who walks in to the authorized Samsung Service Center.
How to participate
a.) Samsung Customer can walk in to Samsung Authorized Service Center to loan power bank.
b.) The Customer is required to check the condition of power bank before leaving the Samsung Authorized Service Center
c.) Customer is required to pay the sum of RM150 as deposit and to sign power bank loan forms.
d.) Customer is required to return power bank to the Samsung Authorized Service Center within the stipulated time frame.
e.) Upon return, Customer Service officer in the Samsung Authorized Service Center will check the condition of the power bank and return the deposit to the Customer.
f.) The customer is required to sign and acknowledge the receipt of return.
Participating Service Centers
Terms and Conditions for Loan Item
1. The Loan Item remains the property of Service Partner whilst on loan to the Customer.
2. The Loan Item is strictly on loan to the Customer and NOT transferrable to any other user. Any change of user must be notified to the person in charge of Service Center and Service Center reserves the rights to approve such request for change of user.
3. The Loan Item must be used only for the purpose it is designed or designated for in a safe manner and shall NOT be modified, altered or changed in any way.
4. Customer shall NOT remove any labels, symbols, part numbers or serial numbers affixed to the Loan Item. Customer has the full responsibility for the manner in which the Loan Item is used and will be FULLY RESPONSIBLE for the cost of repairs, provisions of replacement of equipment or parts and any standard of servicing of the Loan Item.
5. Customer shall BEAR the risk of the Loan Item and FULLY INDEMNIFY Service Center for any loss and damages incurred as a result of the Loan Item being lost, stolen, or damaged during the Loan Period and/or otherwise permanently unfit or unavailable for use.
6. At the end of the Loan Period, the Loan Item must be returned to Service Center in the SAME CONDITION (full set including accessories) when delivered (reasonable wear and tear accepted).
7. Customer shall be liable for any damage or lost of the Loan Item, and the cost of the replacement is as follow:
a.) A new unit of same model
b.) Deposit RM 150 will be forfeited -Power bank
8. Service Center reserves the rights to alter the Terms and Conditions herein from time to time as it deems fit and necessary.
9. Service Center reserves the rights to commence any legal proceedings against Loan User for failure to comply with the terms and conditions herein.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of the Program.
2. Samsung makes no guarantee of the availability of the loan item in the participating Service Center.
3. By participating in the Program, Customer agrees to release and hold Samsung and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the loan item or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the loan item or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
5. These terms and conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions and this redeemed item shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.