Cleaning functions checking on the washing machine
- The actual design of the control panel may differ from your model.
- This image is just a sample in English but is available in the language of your country.
Note: The actual design of the washing machine may differ from the model.
- Wear rubber gloves when cleaning for prolonged periods and refer to the bleach manufacturer’s instructions for proper use.
- The door seal may be damaged if you use chlorine bleach or other cleaners to clean the door.
- You can open the debris filter access cover by inserting a coin or a key into the slot above the access panel and gently prying it open.
- Before opening the cover, place a towel or bucket under it to prevent water damage to the floor.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.