My microwave does not work properly, what could do before I call a repairman?
* Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information.
Before you call a repair person for your oven, check this list of possible problems and solutions.
1. Neither the oven's display nor the oven operate.
* Properly insert the plug into a grounded outlet.
* If the outlet is controlled by a wall switch, make sure the wall switch is turned on.
* Remove the plug from the outlet, wait ten seconds, then plug it in again.
* Reset the circuit breaker or replace any blown fuse.
* Plug another appliance into the outlet; if the other appliance doesn't work, have a qualified electrician repair the outlet.
* Plug the oven into a different outlet.
2. The oven's display works, but the power won't come on.
* Make sure the door is closed securely.
* Check to see if packing material or other material is stuck to the door seal.
* Check for door damage.
* Press Cancel twice and re-enter all cooking instructions.
3. The power goes off before the set time has elapsed.
* If there has not been a power outage, remove the plug from the outlet, wait ten seconds, then plug it in again.
4. The food is cooking too slowly.
Make sure the oven is on its own 20 amp circuit line. Operating another appliance on the same circuit can cause a voltage drop. If necessary, move the oven to its own circuit.
5. You could see sparks or arcing.
* Remove any metallic utensils, cookware, or metal ties. If using foil, use only narrow strips and allow at least one inch between the foil and interior oven walls.
6. The turntable makes noises or sticks.
* Clean the turntable, roller ring and oven floor.
* Make sure the turntable and roller ring are positioned correctly.
** "To aid us in creating better support content for you, kindly complete the survey below if your query was resolved. Your rating and comments should only be based on the above content.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days."
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
24 hours / 7 days a week
0800 M SAMSUNG
24 hours / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.