The Samsung Galaxy Watch has been tested in a controlled environment, and certified to be water and dust resistant in specific situations and conditions.
• Water-resistance in 50m deep water as described by the international standard ISO 22810:2010
• Dust-resistance as described by classification IEC 60529 IP6X)
Please follow the below tips in order to maintain the water and dust resistance of your device. Failure to do so, may result in damage to your device.
• Do not expose the device to fast flowing water
• If the device is exposed to other liquids such as salt and chlorine, rinse and dry the device thoroughly with a clean soft cloth
• Do not disassemble your device. This may damage the water and dust resistant features of the device
• Do not expose your device to extreme air temperature or water temperature
• Do not dry your device with a heat machine, e.g. hair dryer
• The water resistant feature of the device can be damaged in the sauna
• Some features such as the touchscreen may not work properly if the device is being used in the water