Measure body composition with Galaxy Watch4 series
Note: If you are measuring body composition for the first time, you have to enter your height and gender. Also, you can view how to measure it in detail on the screen by tapping How to measure.
- Measurements are intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
- Do not measure if you have an implanted cardiac pacemaker, defibrillator, or other electronic medical devices are inside of your body.
- Do not measure if you are pregnant.
- Measurement results may not be accurate if you're under 20 years old.
- Device screenshots and menus may vary depending on the software version, country or region.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.