The Touchscreen Responds Slowly or Improperly. Is My Phone Faulty?
Please Note: The information on this page is for New Zealand products only. Sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
If you attach a screen protector or optional accessories to the touchscreen, the touchscreen may not function properly. Additionally, please check the below options.
• If you are wearing gloves, if your hands are not clean while touching the touchscreen, or if
you tap the screen with sharp objects or your fingertips, the touchscreen may malfunction.
• The touchscreen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
• Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.
• Ensure that your device software is updated to the latest version.
• Check to see if 'Touch sensitivity' has been turned on in settings. (available on selected models)
• If the touchscreen is scratched or damaged, visit a Samsung Service Centre.