The Touchscreen Responds Slowly or Improperly. Is My Phone Faulty?
Please Note: The information on this page is for New Zealand products only. Sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
If you attach a screen protector or optional accessories to the touchscreen, the touchscreen may not function properly. Additionally, please check the below options.
• If you are wearing gloves, if your hands are not clean while touching the touchscreen, or if
you tap the screen with sharp objects or your fingertips, the touchscreen may malfunction.
• The touchscreen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
• Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.
• Ensure that your device software is updated to the latest version.
• Check to see if 'Touch sensitivity' has been turned on in settings. (available on selected models)
• If the touchscreen is scratched or damaged, visit a Samsung Service Centre.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.