How can I connect the Samsung IR blaster for F- series
* Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information.
Your TV comes with a built in IR emitter port that the Samsung IR blaster can be connected to so you can used your TV remote ontrol as a universal remote for use with our set-top (STB). To set up this blaster follow the steps below.
- access to the connection on the rear of your TV
- The Samsung IR Blaster
- Your Ste-top box (STB) located within 8’ of your TV (The length of the IR blasters cord)
IR Blaster Setup
1. unpack your IR Blaster and make sure the cable is untangled and will reach to your STB.
2. Connect the main pin in the one end if the IR blaster to the IR Out port on the TV.
3. Place the IR blaster in front of your STV at least two inches from the front of the box.
4. You are now ready to setup the universal control function on your TV to control your STB.
** "To aid us in creating better support content for you, kindly complete the survey below if your query was resolved. Your rating and comments should only be based on the above content.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days."
Thank you for your feedback!