NETFLIX issue on 2014 TV models
* Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information.
Black Screen appears after the NETFLIX apps is launched
Netflix apps version fails to synchronize with the TV software
1) Check that your TV should have the latest firmware, Go to Menu->Support->Contact Samsung
ex. T-MST14UABC : ver 2147.1 and above
T-GFPUABC : ver 1320.1 and above
2) Perform a cold boot so TV will be able to complete the synchronization
-> Unplug the power cord (Wait for 10secs)
-> Plug the power cord (Wait for ~7 minutes to complete)
3) Check Network connection status
4) Check Netflix apps version should be 4.1 and above
(Apps panel -> Highlight Netflix -> Press and hold ENTER button on the remote control -> Select View Detail)
5) If the issue is not resolved and the App is not updated after the cold boot, please contact our help desk and provide them the TV information
-> Menu -> Support -> Contact Samsung
** To aid us in creating better support content for you, kindly complete the survey below if your query was resolved. Your rating and comments should only be based on the above content.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.