How to use the Eco Tub Clean?
It is specially designed to remove dirt and biofilm in the tub without special chemical detergent. This innovative function keeps drum extremely clean by soaking and spinning only with the water.
If there is a washing tub clean course (or Eco Tub clean, Clean Tub, ECO Drum Clean course), refer to the below to clean the washing tub.
A soaking function is in an automatic mode. The height of water is set up to be the highest. Water supply and water tempertature (cold water and hot water) can be selected.
Using Eco Tub Clean, you can clean the drum without using a cleansing agent.
• Never use Eco Tub Clean when laundry is in the washing machine. This may cause damage to the laundry or a problem with the washing machine.
• Regular use (after every 21 washes) is recommended.
The Eco Tub Clean Auto Indicator Function
• If the “Eco Tub Clean” button is lit after a wash, it indicates that tub (drum) cleaning is required. In this case, remove the laundry from the washing machine, turn the power on, and clean the drum by running Eco Tub Clean.
• If you do not run Eco Tub Clean, the “Eco Tub Clean” indicator turns off. However, the “Eco Tub Clean” indicator will light again after two washes. Not running Eco Tub Clean at this point will not cause a problem with the washing machine.
• Although the Eco Tub Clean Auto Indicator appears once a month or so, the frequency may differ depending on the number of times the washing machine is use
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019