When a Refrigerator door is difficult to close properly, the most common explanation will be either the door seal becoming stiff, damaged, dirty, or worn off.
- Check whether the door seal is blocked by debris that prevents the door from closing. To clean the door seal, use a soft cloth with warm water.
- Check whether the hinges are obstructed by debris and whether the plastic spacers are not worn or deformed.
- If the Refrigerator is not leveled, adjust the leg to align the door.
- Check to make sure the door seal is in good condition with no tears or missing/brittle sections.
- Ensure that no food items on the shelves are blocking and preventing the door to close properly
- Ensure that all shelves and drawers are properly pushed inside.