My Air conditioner is not cooling
If your air conditioner is not cooling, try the following:
- Check the thermostat to see if it is set to the desired position.
- Examine the air conditioner to see if there are any gaps around it. If there are, fill the gaps with weatherstripping or caulk.
- Close any open windows.
- Check the air filter to see if it is clogged with dust or contaminated with foreign substances. Clean the filter if it is.
- Check the outside temperature. If the temperature outside is below 65? F (18? C) the compressor will not turn on and the air conditioner will not cool.
For additional troubleshooting tips, see the Troubleshooting section of your owner's manual.
If the problem still occurs after doing the above steps, you may to call the authorized service technician for home service.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.