My Air conditioner is not cooling properly
If your air conditioner is not cooling, try the following:
● Check the thermostat to see if it is set to the desired position. Examine the air conditioner to see if there are any gaps around it.
● If there are, fill the gaps with weather stripping or caulk.
● Close any open windows.
● Check the air filter to see if it is clogged with dust or contaminated with foreign substances. Wash the Air Filter periodically. Learn more information on how to clean air filter of my window air-conditioner.
● Check the outside temperature. If the temperature outside is below 65 degree F (18 degree C) the compressor will not turn on and the air conditioner will not cool.
● The Room size might be bigger than the capacity of the Air-Conditioner, the possible reason why room is not getting cooled properly.
For additional troubleshooting tips, see the Troubleshooting section of your owner's manual.
If the problem still occurs after doing the above steps, you may to call the authorized service technician for home service.