Reminders before installing top-load Samsung washing machine
1. Do not install the machine outside the house although it is not exposed to rain or lightening
at stairs or under the eaves.
**It may cause a machine to breakdown since humidity is high outside and the machine may be exposed to foreign substances.
2. Make sure not to install the machine in an area vulnerable to heat or heaters, moisture, oil, places with a lot of dust, places exposed to direct sunlight and water (rain) and places with a possibility of leakage.
**There are risks of electric shock, fire, breakdown, explosion and injury.
3. Make sure to use an outlet of over 15 A per machine and make sure not to extend the power cord.
**If the power source of a machine is shared with that of another machines or if the power cord is extended, there is a risk of electric shock and/or fire.
**In case voltage/frequency//rated current are not in line with product specifications, there is a risk of electric shock and/or fire.
**Make sure not to locate a socket at a place where humidity is high.
4. Make sure to install the machine on a solid and level floor.
**There may occur abnormal vibration, noise and breakdown during a spin cycle if not level.
**Do not install the machine on something slippery like a carpet.
**Check if it is level when vibration or noice occurs. It can be resolved with leveling of legs.
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.