What can I do if my washing machine vibrates excessively or makes noise?
• Make sure the washing machine is set on a level floor. If the floor is not level, use the leveling feet to adjust the washing machine.
• Make sure the washing machine is not contacting any other object.
• Make sure the laundry load is balanced.
• Make sure the laundry is spread evenly in the washing machine. Spread out the laundry evenly and start again.
• Make sure the space around the washing machine is free of objects.
• Humming is produced normally during operation.
• Objects such as coins can cause noise. Remove these objects from the washing machine after washing is complete.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.