What can I do if my washing machine vibrates excessively or makes noise?
This problem is usually caused by one of the following conditions:
• Unlevel surface
• Overloading the machine
• Shipping bolts are not removed
Make sure the washing machine is set on a level floor. If the floor is not level, use the leveling feet to adjust the washing machine.
Note : Samsung washing machines use several types of levelling feet.
Adjust the feet using Type A feet:
Adjust the feet using Type B feet:
Overloading the machine
Check the load amount. A severely under loaded or overloaded washer will vibrate excessively. If you are washing one pair of jeans, add a few additional items to create a balanced load. If your washer is overloaded, try to remove a few items to create a balanced load.
Shipping bolts are not removed
When installing the machine, the shipping bolts at the back of the unit should have been removed.
• Make sure the washing machine is not contacting any other object.
• Make sure the laundry is spread evenly in the washing machine. Spread out the laundry evenly and start again.
• Humming is produced normally during operation.
• Objects such as coins can cause noise. Remove these objects from the washing machine after washing is complete.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019