What can I do if my washing machine vibrates excessively or makes noise?
This problem is usually caused by one of the following conditions:
• Unlevel surface
• Overloading the machine
• Shipping bolts are not removed
Make sure the washing machine is set on a level floor. If the floor is not level, use the leveling feet to adjust the washing machine.
Note : Samsung washing machines use several types of levelling feet.
Adjust the feet using Type A feet:
Adjust the feet using Type B feet:
Overloading the machine
Check the load amount. A severely under loaded or overloaded washer will vibrate excessively. If you are washing one pair of jeans, add a few additional items to create a balanced load. If your washer is overloaded, try to remove a few items to create a balanced load.
Shipping bolts are not removed
When installing the machine, the shipping bolts at the back of the unit should have been removed.
• Make sure the washing machine is not contacting any other object.
• Make sure the laundry is spread evenly in the washing machine. Spread out the laundry evenly and start again.
• Humming is produced normally during operation.
• Objects such as coins can cause noise. Remove these objects from the washing machine after washing is complete.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.