What should I do when the fabric softener does not drain properly?
Note: The actual design of the compartments may differ from your model.
Note: The actual appearance of the softener guide may differ from the model.
- The actual design of the component may differ from your model.
- If a problem persists, contact a local Samsung service center.
- Stop using the washing machine if there is a water leak and contact a local Samsung service center. Otherwise, this may cause electric shock.
- Do not stretch the water hose by force. If the hose is too short, replace the hose with a longer, high-pressure hose.
- Use a standard type of water tap. If the tap is square-shaped or too big, remove the spacer ring before inserting the tap into the adaptor.
Note: Make sure to use detergent as appropriate. An excessive amount of detergent may not dissolve well.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.